domenica 25 novembre 2012

Holly Willoughby Covers Easy Living December 2012

Taking a break from her British daytime television program "This Morning," Holly Willoughby pitched in on promotions by covering the December 2012 issue of Easy Living magazine.

The 31-year-old actress looked stunning in a Erden dress from Net-A-Porter for the Frederic Pinet shot front page while opening up about everything from her marriage to being a rather simple girl.

Highlights from Miss Willoughby's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Easy Living!

On the "Fifty Shades of Grey" series:
"I finished the first book and thought, 'This is the best thing I've ever read.' I was completley obsessed. Literally couldn't put it down. Then I read the second and third. Pretty amazing.I mean, bloody hell, you learn a lot - I think every woman should read them!"

On being stuck in her simple ways:
"Actually, I'm pretty boring. I've looked exactly the same since I was 17 - same hair, same figure, make-up, style of clothes. I'm not adventurous, I never really change anything, down to the little tick of eyeliner I do everyday. That's me."

On her TV executive husband Dan Baldwin:
"Dan and I were incredibly young when we met. I was 25 when we got married and we had the kids quite quickly. But I didn't think about the timing, or whether it was right for my career. It was just what was important to us - everything else worked out alongside that."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/holly-willoughby/holly-willoughby-covers-easy-living-december-2012-752110

Jessica Paré Jessica Simpson Zooey Deschanel Aaliyah Abbie Cornish

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento