lunedì 26 novembre 2012

Alicia Keys Talks Music and Babies

Getting ready to release her new studio album, Alicia Keys sat down with ABC's Cynthia McFadden on "Nightline" to discuss her music and her little man.

"Girl on Fire" is the hit title track and a song the 31-year-old singer feels she embodies well, as she told McFadden, "The song, you know, it came from a feeling. This feeling of, kind of finding my own space and my own place to be myself, my own full self. Love it or hate it, whatever the case, here I am and here's me. I'm more excited about this album than I've ever been for any record ever."

As for her 2-year-old son, Egypt Daoud Dean, Keys says he can be heard on the track "When It's All Over."

"It's so beautiful, because the chorus goes 'When they lay me down and put my soul to rest, when they ask me how I spent my life, at least I got to love you.' And that I feel about my husband, that I feel about son," Alicia said.

Asked if she and husband Kaseem Dean (otherwise known as hip-hop producer Swizz Beatz) plan on more children, the answer was upbeat.

"I would love to have some more, definitely one more for sure," Miss Keys said with a smile. "At least one more, but I have to finish this album, I have to finish this tour, I have to finish this stuff first because-- the juggle, is something."

"Girl on Fire" is scheduled to hit stores on November 26.







Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/alicia-keys/alicia-keys-talks-music-and-babies-766145

Gwen Stefani Halle Berry Hayden Panettiere Haylie Duff Heidi Klum

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento