venerdì 24 maggio 2013

David Beckham: H&M Hunk in Paris

Showing some love to his French fans, David Beckham headed over to the H&M store on Haussmann Boulevard in Paris today (May 24) for a promotional event.

The English soccer star posed for pictures and signed autographs as part of the shindig to plug his new line of body wear.

On Wednesday, Golden Balls tweeted, “Hi, if you're in Paris tomorrow, I'll be at the H&M store at 54 Boulevard Haussmann from 9am to sign products from my Bodywear line. Would love to see you all there....”

Earlier this month, Becks announced that he’s hanging up his cleats and retiring as a professional soccer player.

David explained, “It's been very special to finish my career here. It could not have been any more special. I just feel that it's the right time [to retire]. I feel that I've achieved everything that I could in my career. I wanted to go out as a champion. I've finished my career in a team that has treated me like I've been here for 10 years. After 22 years of playing football I'm going to take a few months to enjoy time with my family.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/david-beckham/david-beckham-hm-hunk-paris-860789

Carmen Electra Carol Grow Carrie Underwood Cat Power Catherine Bell

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento