martedì 31 gennaio 2012

Madonna Drops By “The Tonight Show”

Stepping out for a late night media appearance, Madonna was spotted at “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” last night (January 30).

The “Material Girl” songstress chatted about her new film “W.E.” as well as her upcoming Super Bowl performance and new album MDNA to be released in March.

Of course, Leno had something up his sleeve and asked Madge to finally explain her “Like A Virgin” performance on the MTV Video Music Awards 28 years ago.

Madonna began, "Here's what happened. I was standing at the top of a wedding cake, as one does, and I walked down these steps, which were the tiers of a wedding cake. And I lost my shoe. I lost my white stiletto. And I thought, 'Oh god, how am I gonna get that? It's over there and I'm on TV.’”

She continued, “So I thought well, I'll just pretend I meant to do this and I dove on to the floor and I rolled around and I reached for the shoe. And as I reached for the shoe, the dress went up. And the underpants were showing.... I didn't mean to."






Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/madonna/madonna-drops-%E2%80%9C-tonight-show%E2%80%9D-581516

Cindy Crawford Cindy Taylor Cinthia Moura Claudette Ortiz Coco Lee

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento