sabato 28 gennaio 2012

Jennifer Lopez Covers Inland Empire February 2012

Her career's currently in full throttle, and Jennifer Lopez adorns the cover of the February 2012 issue of Inland Empire magazine.

The "American Idol" judge beautifies the publication's front page while talking about what helped her through the challenging times and getting her work ethic from her mother in a column titled 'Fast Forward'.

Highlights from J. Lo's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to check out Inland Empire!

On what has helped her through the most challenging times:
"It's the women. Through ups and not so ups, that's the one thing that got me through. My grandmother taught me to cook and not be afraid to serve and be humble – and to go out looking nice because people like that and they respect you."

On her Kohl's collection and fashion endeavors:
"I've been fortunate enough to work with some of the best designers who've ever lived. I can bring all that experience to this. I'm really, really a fan of glamour and old Hollywood and movie stars. I've always been a fan of fashion ever since I was a little girl, and Kohl's has been a great partner in helping me execute this first collection and it's been amazing."

On her mother helping establish her work ethic:
"My mom always told me that if you work hard, you can achieve anything. And it's true. It's one of the truest things ever."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jennifer-lopez/jennifer-lopez-covers-inland-empire-february-2012-580301

Georgianna Robertson Georgina Grenville Gina Carano Gina Gershon Gina Philips

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento