lunedì 30 gennaio 2012

Britney Spears: Family Bowling Fun

Looking to spend some active quality time with her kiddos, Britney Spears was spotted heading off to Harley’s Camarillo Bowling Alley in Camarillo, California yesterday (January 29).

The “Baby One More Time” songstress was joined by her fiance Jason Trawick, sons Sean Preston and Jayden James, and mother Lynne as she piled into her Range Rover SUV.

In career news, Britney has teamed up with will.i.am and Shakira for a brand new track that will be featured on will’s new album willpower.

Of the project, will.i.am told press, "I have a song with Alicia Keys - me, Alicia and (house music group) Swedish House Mafia. Me and Shakira have been trying to finish the stuff we started, and me and Britney is really crazy. So we got a song with me, Lmfao and Eva Simons. A song with me and Busta Rhymes and Swizz Beatz. I got a whole other bunch of collaborations."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/britney-spears/britney-spears-family-bowling-fun-581381

Alecia Elliott Alessandra Ambrosio Alexis Bledel Ali Campoverdi Ali Larter

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento