giovedì 28 aprile 2011

Lea Michele & Cory Monteith: Times Square Thursday

Making the most of the beautiful day, Lea Michele and Cory Monteith were spotted working hard in Times Square, New York City today (April 28).

The ?Glee? costars shot scenes for their season finale at Sardi?s Restaurant as the Big Apple paparazzi looked on.

Meanwhile, Cory has been keeping a close eye on the Vancouver Canucks in their series against the Chicago Blackhawks.

He told press, "I watched it at some random bar over by the hotel where I'm staying. I was hanging out with a bunch of friends and everybody left. Everybody ditched me, because they weren't hockey fans. So I was cruising around by myself looking for a television to watch it at."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/lea-michele/lea-michele-cory-monteith-times-square-thursday-500887

Audrina Patridge Autumn Reeser Avril Lavigne Bali Rodriguez Bar Refaeli

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento