mercoledì 26 giugno 2013

Sharon Osbourne: I Would Perform Oral Sex on Prince Charles!

She’s never been one to hold her tongue, and Sharon Osbourne really let her filter go while chatting with Conan O’Brien last night (June 25).

The “X Factor” judge confessed that she’d be willing to perform oral sex on Prince Charles in order to earn “a title.”

Osbourne explained, “I want a title. They call it a Dame. You just have to suck his d***,” while also figuring out how her husband Ozzy could score a knighthood- “He can f*** Camilla while I’m with Charles.”

Last fall, Sharon bragged about an encounter with Camilla- “I’ve felt Camilla’s old t***ies too. I was p**sed! So I said to her, ‘Ohhh, you’ve got really big t**s,’ and she went, ‘Have I?’ and I had a feel. I’ve also told Charles some dirty old jokes. I love Charles. I would love to have sex with him. I would love to see his old w***y. Gorgeous.”



Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/sharon-osbourne/sharon-osbourne-i-would-perform-oral-sex-prince-charles-878821

Avril Lavigne Bali Rodriguez Bar Refaeli Beyoncé Bianca Kajlich

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento