mercoledì 26 giugno 2013

Lucy Hale & Graham Rogers are Dating!

Though she claimed to like being single in a recent interview, Lucy Hale confirmed she is dating Graham Rogers in an article for US Weekly to be released on Friday (June 28).

The “Pretty Little Liars” cutie spoke about their relationship at a BONGO event earlier this week, gushing, "He is such a sweetheart. We are having a good time."

In a piece for the August issue of Lucky, the 24-year-old told a reporter that she enjoyed the single life, saying, “I’m single for the first time since I was 16. I love Mark Wahlberg, Robert Downey Jr. is my ultimate crush. And I think Steve Carell is so sexy. I like being single.”

But now, Ms. Hale has seemingly found her match in the "Revolution" hunk. "I'm with a really sweet guy now. . . We're just having a good time," she said.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/lucy-hale/lucy-hale-graham-rogers-are-dating-879215

Adrianne Palicki Aisha Tyler Aki Ross Alecia Elliott Alessandra Ambrosio

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento