sabato 25 agosto 2012

Taylor Swift Kennedy Wedding Crasher!

Taylor Swift is being accused of crashing a Kennedy family wedding over the weekend… Now I am are starting to like her a little bit more!   During all of the Kanye West nonsense my opinion of her dropped down to subzero. I couldn’t stand the spoiled side of her, standing there like so much of a victim. Poor Taylor! Anyway, I finally got over the biggest overreaction in the history of celebrity news, and then I hear she is dabbling with the Kennedy family. Fine, I can get over that, too. But now she is back in my good graces. She managed to upset the hoity-toity people at a Kennedy family wedding so bad that they tried to kick her out…but she refused to leave! It all starts when her boyfriend, Conor took her to Kyle Kennedy’s wedding. Little ole Taylor forgot to send in her RSVP. As a result, they tried to kick her out the minute she got there, but apparently Taylor didn’t have any of it. Get the full story here – RadarOnline. What?! Is Selena Gomez trying to ditch Justin Bieber? – Celebrity Dirty Laundry. Kourtney Kardashian opens up about her real pregnancy issues – [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/MzSEa7l6AHw/

Britney Spears Brittany Daniel Brittany Lee Brittany Murphy Brittany Snow

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento