venerdì 24 agosto 2012

Kate Upton Gets Charitable with Chaz Ortiz

Enjoying some fresh air and sunshine, Kate Upton attended a charity event in Brooklyn, NYC with professional skateboarder Chaz Ortiz yesterday afternoon (August 23).

The buxom blonde model/actress looked gorgeous as she meandered around the Fort Greene Park in a black button-up top and pink trousers.

And with football season coming up Kate is excited for the all the gridiron action, especially because she has familial ties to one particular team.

"I'm not sure who I think will win it all. But since my sister, Christie, works for the Tampa Bay Bucs, I feel like I should root for them. Remember, family first,” she explained.

Upton also noted that she feels free to cut loose and really be herself when she’s back in her hometown. "Usually when I'm around my family. That's why I love going home. I'm their little girl."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kate-upton/kate-upton-gets-charitable-chaz-ortiz-714684

Dominique Swain Donna Feldman Drea de Matteo Drew Barrymore Ehrinn Cummings

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento