martedì 24 aprile 2012

Vanessa Lachey Talks Parenthood Preparation

They dated for five years and got married less than a year ago, and Nick and Vanessa Lachey are only months away from becoming parents.

The former MTV Veejay told press she’s not too worried about having kids so soon after getting hitched, as things are going quite well so far.

“This whole process is going on in our first year of marriage, which everyone says is the hardest. We were comfortable with all of the little things that would normally get into people’s way … It’s about knowing this is the person you will be married to for the rest of your life. There is nothing unforgivable; he is my partner.”

Vanessa continued, stating that they’re both committed to working together. “It’s not 50-50. It’s 100 percent on my end and 100 percent on his end. I have [been nesting] in my mind, but I’ve been a little consumed with work. But the interesting thing I’ve noticed is my husband is nesting. He saw this old table we have and he sanded it, then he stained it, put glass on it. He made us a desk! It was pretty incredible. Now I feel guilty so I think because of that I tried to put the stroller together the other day.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/vanessa-minnillo-lachey/vanessa-lachey-talks-parenthood-preparation-612568

Beyoncé Bianca Kajlich Bijou Phillips Blake Lively Blu Cantrell

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento