venerdì 27 aprile 2012

Jessica Alba: Off to the Office

Kicking off another day of work, Jessica Alba was spotted at the Honest offices in Santa Monica this morning (April 27).

The “Good Luck Chuck” chick looked fashionable in a pastel-hued getup as she made her way through the parking lot.

Ms. Alba recently returned from a family vacation to Japan and Korea where she did plenty of shopping and sightseeing.

Meanwhile, Jessica’s Honest company has really taken off. She told press, ''It's been a labor of love that's taken over three years to develop, but I'm on cloud nine now that it's here. And I test everything on my own kids (it has to work!). Now I have a shampoo and conditioner that work on Honor's fine, curly hair. And I have adorable diapers for Haven (one of my favorite designs is the skull and crossbones) and they never leak.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jessica-alba/jessica-alba-office-617157

Jessica Cauffiel Jessica Paré Jessica Simpson Zooey Deschanel Aaliyah

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento