sabato 24 settembre 2011

The X-Factor: What Did You Think Of Last Night?s Show?

Did you tune in last night to see what The X-Factor show was all about? Does Simon Cowell have a new hit on his hands? I watched. I teared up. I laughed. I was impressed. I got disgusted. Will I watch it again? You bet I will! Yes, another singing competition. The judges? For the first half of the show the panel includes Simon, Paula Abdul, L.A. Reid and Cheryl Cole. The last half of the show we see Cheryl disappear and is replaced by Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger. Who’s the host? Steve Jones. Who’s that you ask? Yeah, I don’t know who he is either, but a quick look see in Google tells me that he’s a TV host, model and actor. He’s more widely known across the pond. The 34-year-old is nice to look at, but doubtful that he’s the next Ryan Seacrest. There are four stages of the competition. This week and next will focus on the auditions. If you’ve been given at least 3 yes votes, you move onto the next stage, Boot Camp. This is where the contestants will be split up into different categories and looked at with a fine tooth comb. If performing [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/BKLmM6NqnP0/

Anna Faris Anna Friel Anna Kournikova Anna Paquin AnnaLynne McCord

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento