martedì 27 settembre 2011

Lindsay Lohan Got A Job: New Face Of Philipp Plein

Lindsay Lohan is now the face of Philipp Plein. That?s right people she got a job! Well it seems Lindsay has finally given up on the idea of being taken seriously as an actress, for now anyway. She is doing what I said she should stick to, yes give me the credit – thanks. She is now the face of Philipp Plein. The German designer held a press conference where he announced that Lindsay will be the new face of his 2012 Spring and Summer line. The duo walked the red carpet in La Permanente in Milan, Italy on Friday where Plein raved, ?Lindsay is a beautiful, highly acclaimed actress and model. We will be able to create unique images: refined and luxurious, but also full of sensuality.? Lindsay posed for Plein?s new campaign at a shoot in Lake Como, Italy on Sunday and said, ?Something important to know about this collection is that its expressing something a little bit more edgy. And I think maybe people?s perceptions of me have been kind of taken out of context just from what you see and read.? Now I won?t deny, Lindsay takes amazing pictures, and I think she will do quite [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/S0ICbJ3h0I0/

Jennifer Gimenez Jennifer Love Hewitt Jennifer Morrison Jennifer ODell Jennifer Scholle

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento