venerdì 26 aprile 2013

Eva Longoria to Dr. Oz: “I Didn't Know I was Depressed”

Grabbing a bite to eat in West Hollywood, Eva Longoria headed into the Chateau Marmont on Friday afternoon (April 26).

The 38-year-old beauty donned a pair of pink pants with a white sweater and was all smiles as she stepped out of her Bentley and into the celebrity hot spot.

During a recent interview with Dr. Oz, Miss Longoria discussed her 2011 divorce from Tony Parker.

“I didn't know I was depressed," Eva explained. "I mean, I knew it was a sad moment in my life, but I wouldn't categorize myself as depressed. I'm not that, I'm an optimist about life. Life didn't work, moving on. I'm fine."

Meanwhile, the “Desperate Housewives” star's friends kept telling her how well she looked, and Miss Longoria said, “That's probably the time I got the most compliments because I was so skinny. I was not eating. I was depressed. I was sad. My diet was coffee. So people kept saying, 'You look amazing. Divorce agrees with you.' And I was like, I don't feel good. I have no energy."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/eva-longoria/eva-longoria-dr-oz-%E2%80%9Ci-didnt-know-i-was-depressed%E2%80%9D-846333

Ivanka Trump Izabella Miko Izabella Scorupco Jaime King Jaime Pressly

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento