lunedì 25 marzo 2013

Soap Dish: Welcome Back AMC & OLTL Rally!

It is Soap Dish time agan and this week I am dishing all about the welcome rally for All My Children and One Life To Live. That is right soap fans are looking to raise even more awareness that these two shows will soon be back on the air. On Monday March 18th in front of the Connecticut Film Center (300 Stillwater Avenue, Stamford, CT, 06902) from 11am- 6pm fans will rally to show just how much the cast and crew of the shows are appreciated. The location happens to be where the shows are currently filmed and that is why it was chosen. Soap fans are nothing if not dedicated and this rally just goes to show that despite both these shows being off air for over a year, their fan base has not died. Being a tried and true soap opera fan, I am thrilled that AMC and OLTL are back. I have every intention of paying to watch them online and if I could figure out a way to make it work I would be in Stamford, CT on Monday for the entire day. Even if I didn’t get to meet a single cast or crew member just to be [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/3LqEBKM0ao0/

Emmanuelle Chriqui Emmanuelle Vaugier Emmy Rossum Erica Leerhsen Erika Christensen

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento