lunedì 16 luglio 2012

Jennifer Lopez Sparkles on Stage in Montreal

Giving a show-stopping performance during her current tour, Jennifer Lopez was sizzling on the stage of the Centre Bell in Montreal, Canada on Saturday night (July 14).

The 42-year-old singer showed that she’s still got it by flaunting her flawless assets in a customized rhinestone suit during her kickoff to the tour and tweeted, “You know I’m ready! Here we go! .@Enrique305 Guys are you ready?!?! Tour starts tomorrow! @JLo are you ready? Let's do this! RT”

In related news, the “Jenny From the Block” singer recently announced that she will no longer be a judge on the hit Fox television show “American Idol.”

In a recent interview with Ryan Seacrest, Miss Lopez explained her departure stating, “I honestly feel the time has come that I have to get back to doing the other things that I do that I have kinda put on hold because I love Idol so much...”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jennifer-lopez/jennifer-lopez-sparkles-stage-montreal-694557

Jennifer Aniston Jennifer Gareis Jennifer Garner Jennifer Gimenez Jennifer Love Hewitt

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento