giovedì 28 luglio 2011

Rachel Weisz Drops By ?The Daily Show?

She?s been working overtime to promote her new film ?The Whistleblower,? and last night (July 27) Rachel Weisz was spotted at ?The Daily Show.?

The ?Runaway Jury? babe chatted with Jon Stewart about the horrific real events that inspired the film, noting that they changed the names and locations to avoid any official snafus.

During an earlier interview, Rachel noted that she originally read the script in 2006 but turned it down because it was too intense.

"I did read the script in 2006; I was pregnant with my son. It was too (much), I couldn't cope with it at that moment. But the strange thing was I just never forgot about it. And about two years ago I called up the producer, who I knew, and I said, 'Remember that script The Whistleblower? Does it still exist?' And she said, 'Yes,' and so it kind of came back. It just stayed with me."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/rachel-weisz/rachel-weisz-drops-%E2%80%9C-daily-show%E2%80%9D-528722

January Jones Jennie Finch Jennifer Aniston Jennifer Gareis Jennifer Garner

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento