giovedì 26 maggio 2011

Bryce Dallas Howard: Baby On the Way!

Joining in on the Hollywood baby boom, Bryce Dallas Howard is the latest Tinseltown star to announce that a new family member is on the way!

The "Hereafter" actress confirmed the news via her rep, who happily told that Bryce and husband Seth Gabel are prepping for the arrival of their second child.

The new baby will join older brother Theo, whom the 30-year-old actress gave birth to back in 2007 - after which Bryce revealed that she battled postpartum depression.

Miss Howard told of the struggle, "Before Theo was born, I had been in good humor about my 80-pound weight gain, but I was now mortified by it. I felt I was failing at breast feeding. My house was a mess. I believed I was a terrible dog owner. I was certain I was an awful actress."

She added, "Do I wish I had never endured postpartum depression? Absolutely. I...feel deep gratitude for those who stood by me, for the lesson that we must never be afraid to ask for help."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/bryce-dallas-howard/bryce-dallas-howard-baby-way-509406

Carrie Underwood Cat Power Catherine Bell Chandra West Charisma Carpenter

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento